Sunday, December 25, 2005

My friend wedding card


CONGRATS DA SARAVANA.

This blog is to tell about my friend saravanan,who stuided UG with me.His name is 'muzhamari' saravanan, incidentally his original initial is also M. Yesterday i got a mail about his wedding..

First to be frank i didnt remember who it was. After seeing the initial it struck me and later i confirmed it.

After seeing scanned image for some time, i went back to my college autograph days. well they are really awesome and cherished moments. i am planning to write a series about my childhood days, schooldays , college days and my work exp, what's the take away from it, in the coming week..

Well i wish i could be in India to attend his marriage. Its been a while since i left India also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home